things to say if someone asks why you are so quiet
- "i don’t have much to say"
- (shrug with a smile)
- "i like listening"
- (with clenched teeth) “there are wasps in my mouth”
ITHOUGHT THIS SAID “THINGS TO DO IS SOMEONE ASKS WHY YOU’RE A SQUIRREL” AND I WAS SO CONFUSDE OH MY GOD
ahaa sorry for the lame watermarks. i probably don’t need them, but i guess i just wanted to make sure… ahaa i in no way own supernatural or any part of it, this is merely fanwork. /duh/ i just don’t want people making their own stickers out of them and whatnot.
ANYWAY! i’ve been looking for a way to make a little bit of money lately being as i’m broke as heckie and jobless. i’m having tablet issues so i have to draw traditionally, but if i started selling stickers or keychain-charm things of these would anyone be interested in buying them?
Well done society.
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
I think if this were me, and I went into this with even higher expectations (for example, if I wanted a nice picture and then a silly one), I wouldn’t even mind if they weren’t met, simply because of how unbelievably warm and friendly and kind he treated everyone and how much he genuinely wanted everyone to be happy. I wish I could be like him.
i think my favourite thing about people who don’t like snickerdoodle cabbagepatch is that we can all almost instantly recognise if someone’s talking about him even with names like boilerdang crimpysnitch